Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) by Nikon
Extreme resolution 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS sensor.3-inch super-density 920,000-dot VGA LCD screen; 100% viewfinder protection.Two Live View shooting modes; steady capturing at as much as 5 fps at full FX-format decision.Dual CF card slots with overflow, backup and duplicate options.Nikon EXPEED image processing technologies; 138 MB processed NEF (RAW) 12 or 14-bit picture information. Nikon is proud to announce the new 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) D3X digital SLR camera! Joining the award-winning 12.1-megapixel D3, the D3X conveys excessive resolution performance to Nikon skilled flagship-level D-SLRs. The D3X used to be meticulously engineered for skilled photographers whose missions demand nothing not up to the flexibility to capture extreme constancy, element and nuance in manners now made that which you can suppose of with the wonderful D3X. 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot VGA LCD display Individual factory calibration guarantees the color accuracy of every D3X reveal for crucial picture assessment.. Read more Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
List Price :
Best Price Now! :
Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) Spec
Nikon is proud to announce the new 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) D3X digital SLR camera! Joining the award-winning 12.1-megapixel D3, the D3X delivers extreme resolution efficiency to Nikon skilled flagship-level D-SLRs. The D3X used to be meticulously engineered for skilled photographers whose ventures demand nothing lower than the flexibility to seize extreme constancy, element and nuance in approachs now made imaginable with the superb D3X.
See More available at external websites.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Lithuania
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.5 Out Of 5 Stars (28 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) (Camera) A little context...I've shot quite a bit with a D200, much extra with a D3, and most recently with the D3x. Most of my work is in style, with a small bit of business product work here and there.
I should say - the images this digicam produces are actually gorgeous. Paired with a suitable lens, the element is wonderful...and other qualities, the more subjective ones like distinction and coloration, are laborious to describe however are excellent and for my work, exceed the D3's already superb capabilities.
But all the element in the world can not assist you to if you can not rely on the camera to ship the shot...and that is the place managing comes into play. The D3 is, IMHO, the very best-handling DSLR body in the world - a mixture of the autofocus system and the digital camera keep a watch ons (and the metering machine, however I'm on a typical basis capturing in guide so don't depend on it often). The D3x handles identically to the D3x (save for the body rate), which is precisely what I would have hoped for.
I use this camera principally at ISO 100; the information shiped are superbly noise-free. Sure, any digital camera can ship at its base ISO...but you actually wish to learn about these information to in reality bear in thoughts the cleanliness and growth potential.
All in all, that is precisely what I hoped Nikon would ship. Sure, I'd rather it used to be more value-effective...but if you need the perfect picture high quality in digital three5mm structure that cash can buy, that is it.
Reviews for Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) (Camera) Owned a D3 for one and a half of 12 monthss and traded in for the D3x after attempting out the brand new model for a day. My overview isn't about value - for the file I suppose Nikon stretched the barrier on the cost point for this which I am no longer satisfied about - but so a lengthy means as efficiency goes I am happy. The D3x results is are perceptibly superior for panorama and macro pictures - which is what I most often shoot - even on simply A3+ prints.... so I can think about that the outcomes can be that much better for huger sizes. Just as lots of you, I actually have additionally learn arguments on the net re the megapixel myth ad nauseam and was half yes about it but now nothing discusss as evidently as prints (and I'm comparing studio shots of the same topic curious about the 2 totally different digicams).
Have now not tried the D3x for sports images yet however I suspect that except you may be taking snapshots both motor-sports or wintry weather sports activities, the reasonably slower 5fps in massive FX mode when put next with the 7fps for the D3 will no lengthyer be going to be a topic.
I additionally spent a day with the Sony Alpha-900 given that is the only different player in a similar mega-pixel class.
Reviews for Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with three.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) (Camera) I purchased and evaluateed the Nikon D3 previous and made up our thoughtss to maintain it after I bought the D3X. The motive I kept the D3 is that I shoot sports activities, low gentle, outdoors etc. The functionality of capturing with such high ISO atmospheres, high frame price is what persuaded me to no longer change it in. I did no longer understand simply how far more detail the D3X would result in. I also had been nearly sure that greater megapixels is a was oncete over kill and so forth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment