Nikon Backpack for DSLR, Lenses, and Laptop by Nikon
Weather-resistant compartments.Impact-resistant base.Fits DSLR body, up to 5 lenses, computer PC, and more.Compatible with Nikon digital SLRs.Padded straps; top deal with. Proudly Nikon-branded, the Nikon Digital SLR and computer backpack was once designed particularly for DSLR photographers on the go. There's well-organized space for a digital SLR physique, up to 5 interchangeable lenses, a laptop pc, and other very important equipment. A rigid, impact-resistant base protects the content materials from moisture and toppling, while the weather-resistant compartment further safeguards tools. Features also include padded backpack straps for remedy and a secure top handle for delivered comfort.. Read more Nikon Backpack for DSLR, Lenses, and Laptop
Nikon Backpack for DSLR, Lenses, and Laptop Spec
Proudly Nikon-branded, the Nikon Digital SLR and computer backpack was designed specifically for DSLR photographers on the go. There's well-organized house for a digital SLR physique, up to five interchangeable lenses, a laptop private computer, and different crucial accessories. A rigid, impact-resistant base protects the contents from moisture and toppling, whereas the weather-resistant compartment further safeguards gear. Features also include padded backpack straps for relief and a secure top handle for added convenience.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Cameta Camera | | $99.95 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Denmark
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.1 Out Of 5 Stars (110 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Nikon Backpack for DSLR, Lenses, and Laptop (Electronics) This a smartly made, good appearing againpack. However, the picture of it clinging your digital digicam and lense within the high compartment is deceptive at best possible. I own a D70S and it is going to not fit within the prime (or another compartment with out doing away with the lense. I don't love that in any respect. I kind of feel sorry about buying this merchandise.
Reviews for Nikon Backpack for DSLR, Lenses, and Laptop (Electronics) I was getting ready for a visit and wanted to mix my pc and my D70 in a single bag. I had simply ordered a LowePro computrekker AW when I saw this Nikon bag.
I figured I would like to have a genuine Nikon bag for all my Nikon gear so I ordered this bag figuring I may return the LowePro.
Although the bag is neatly developed, lighter and seem to bes nice I wasn't impressed in any respect with the accomodations for my D70. The digicam storage is designed for the body with a small lens, perhaps the 18 - 70 that came with the equipment. With the 18 - 200 hooked up the camera just did not match in the house provisioned for the camera.
The rest of the bag appeared clumsy to access and there used to ben't quite quite a bit of storage for get right of entry toories.
In my opinion, the LowePro Computrekker AW is a some distance advanced bag. Although it can be a little higher it can be value it's weight in gold. I used to be dissatisfied with the functionality of this Nikon bag.
Reviews for Nikon Backpack for DSLR, Lenses, and Laptop (Electronics) After studying the primary evaluate I bought this bag knowing it was once not going to compare to the 100-200 models made by way of other vendors, but it does fill a need for a pack so as to hold both a digital slr and pc. The padding shouldn't be terribly thick, particularly in the upper pouch meant to carry the digital camera body and lense, so do not think about drop kicking it or anticipating to seek out working equipment after getting dropped it off a ledge or something. However, it does have simply enough room for my nikon d200, 2 medium lenses, a speedlight flash, ring flash. extension tubes, small idgital video camera (sony) extra batteries, cables, 15 inch computer and its energy wire. It won't ever measure as so much as a devoted digital got herera againpack however could be very handy for plane travel and non-extreme container photography.
0 comments:
Post a Comment