Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens by Nikon
Kit embraces 18-200mm f3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor zoom lens.3.0-inch LiveView LCD display; new 51-point AF machine.In burst mode, shoots as a lot as one hundred pictures at full 12.3-megapixel decision.Self-cleaning sensor unit; magnesium alloy building with rubber gaskets and seals.12.3-megapixel seizes sufficient detail for poster-size photo-quality prints.
Engineered with pro-level features and efficiency, the 12.3-effective-megapixel D300 mixs model new technologies with advanced options inherited from Nikon's newly announced D3 skilled digital SLR camera to provide critical photographers exceptional efficiency and agility.
Similar to the D3, the D300 features Nikon's unique EXPEED Image Processing System that is central to riding the rate and processing energy needed for the various digicam's new options. The D300 incorporates a new 51-point autofocus system with Nikon's 3D Focus Tracking characteristic and two new LiveView taking pictures modes that permit users to border a picture the use of the camera's high-resolution LCD reveal. The D300 shares a identical Scene Recognition System as is found within the D3; it guarantees to greatly decorate the accuracy of autofocus, autoexposure, and auto white stability by using recognizing the subject or scene being pictureed and making use of this knowledge to the calculations for the three functions.
The D300 reacts with lightning speed, powering up in a mere zero.13 seconds and taking images with an imperceptible 45-millisecond shutter liberate lag time. The D300 is able to capturing at a speedy six frames per second and can go as quick as eight frames per second when the usage of the non-compulsory MB-D10 multi-power battery pack. In steady bursts, the D300 can shoot as much as one hundred photographs at full 12.3-megapixel decision. (NORMAL-LARGE image surroundings, the utilization of a SanDisk Extreme IV 1GB CompactFlash card.)
The D300 comprises a range of progressive technologies and contours so that it will significantly enhance the accuracy, keep watch over, and efficiency photoers can get from their equipment.. Read more Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens
Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens Spec
Includes Nikon 18-200 Zoom Lens / Auto and Manual Focus and Exposure Modes / CompactFlash Memory Card Slot / Video HDMI and USB outputs TTL full-aperture exposure metering Integrated Dust Reduction System with self-cleaning extremelysonic sensor unit minimizes degradation of picture quality due to dust particles Two LiveView capturing modes, Hand-held or Tripod is perfect when shooting in a studio, remote state of affairss or from difficult perspectives Picture Control surroundingss supply photographers dramatically developed coloration regulate with 4 preset options - Standard, Neutral, Vivid and Monochrome, as well as 9 customizable environments Rugged magnesium-alloy building and sturdy shutter mechanism Edit Delete Function - - Card format, All pictures delete, Selected photographs delete Sensitivity - ISO 200 to 3200 in steps of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV HDMI 1.3 - Composite A/V - USB connectivity ports Text Input - Up to 36 personalitys of alphanumeric textual content Lens Mount - Nikon F Mount with AF coupling and AF contacts Built-in Speedlight - Manual pop-up with button free up Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) - Approx. 5.8 x four.5 x 2.9 in. (147 x 114 x seventy four mm); Weight - Approx. 1.82 lbs. (825 g) with out battery Supplied Accessories - EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, MH-18a Quick Charger, UC-E4 USB Cable, EG-D100 Video Cable, AN-D300 Strap, BM-8 LCD reveal quilt, Body cap, DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, DK-23 Rubber Eyecup, Software Suite CD-ROM.
See More available at external websites.
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Croatia
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.5 Out Of 5 Stars (43 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens (Electronics) I am a expertise geek. An early adopter. I also work in the outsides, taking snapshots natural world images. I used to use film digital cameras, and unfortunately was spending far more money in growing prices than groceries! So I made the early move to digital with a little bit point n' shoot Olympus. Many instances I used to be so pissed off that the camera was almost thrown overboard. Then got here the Nikon D70, a digital SLR. I was hooked. I cherished with the flexibility to shoot 6 MP shots, 3 bodys a second. Being ready to preview portraits and throw away what I did not want. But quickly my D70 was once having a seem lengthy in the tooth so as to discuss, so I commenced learning and prowling round for a model new digital got herera. My boss additionally used to shoot a D70, and had just made the soar over to a Canon D40 because the lenses had been cheaper. Me, I'm a beautiful loyal guy, so I gave the D300 a hasslesome appear.
I checked out many websites and discussion boards that in comparison the top DSLRs. And I kept coming back to the D300. Even Macworld gave it their recommendation, so I went on-line and purchased a package that integrated a D300, a 70-300 VR lens, a 2GB card and shipping for 1999.99. The digital camera arrived, and listed under are just a few observations after only a few days use:
1. This is a heavy camera. Very strong. Heavier than my D70, but the weight is balanced feeling.
2. SPEED!!! Wow! I am the use of a Lexar 2GB 300x card, and when I hit burst price the other day, I shot nearly thirteen bodys in about 2-3 seconds.
3. LCD display is incredible! At 3" in measurement, it truly allows you to get a just right really feel for the way the digital camera is operating. Live View is a new characteristic for when you are the usage of a tripod or having to carry the digicam at strange perspectives---it appears to really work smartly.
4. In digicam processing---some options that I used to attend to professionalcess in Photoshop I can do in the digital got herera now (red-eye discount, and many others.) Very lend a handful.
Now for the things I do not like (which is an awfully quick listing at this point):
1. Getting CF playing cards that really make probably the most of the digital got herera's lightning speed are expensive!
2. Lenses for this digicam are expensive!
3. Owner's guide leaves one thing to be favored in explaining how one can use the camera.
I am an intermediate consumer, and so I feel a bit misplaced making an attempt to determine all the choices of this camera and easy methods to highest make the most of them. But happily for you and me, there are so much of guides, websites, and many others, that will help you take this Ferrari and use it to its' fullest extent! If I had to come to a decision on a digicam once more, I would DEFINITELY buy the Nikon D300 again.
Reviews for Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens (Electronics) This is an implausible camera. I upgraded from a D80, which I was once happy with, but this digital camera is in an entirely completely different category. Handling is excellent, construct high quality excellent and hues are unbelievable. The Active D-Lighting is a great function, and the excessive ISO efficiency is unbelievable.
Reviews for Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens (Electronics) OK, after reading all of the on-line evaluations and professional evaluates and stewing over it for a few weeks I soared on this one with the "kit" 18-200 VR lens. I am not a professional, despite the very fact that I actually have thought to be doing a little professional work, however I take my pictures seriously. My topic is usually family/grandkids and local surroundings. I am repeatedly experimenting with settings and never used the standard icon picks on the mode dial on my D50, so this digital got herera gave the impression a pure improve to me.
First, I am absolutely enthralled. This is an completely remarkable tools aggregate. There appear to be few surroundingss, choices, or configurations that I could have dreamed of that would have made me happier. Things I love:
The 18-200 VR lens; I have taken pictures at 1/30 of a 2d at full 200mm zoom that I would now not have idea possible. It in reality does prevent most motion blur. Besides the precise digicam this used to be the perfect part of my purchase. I hardly omit a shot for want of adjusting lenses, my former lenses being an 18-55 and a 55-200. With the flexibleness of the digicam itself and my 2nd lens being a quicker three0mm f1.4 that is pure pictures enjoyable for me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment