Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Compare Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)


Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) by Nikon



EXPEED Image Processing System and an identical Scene Recognition System to that discovered within the D3.12.3-megapixel captures enough detail for poster-size photo-quality prints.3.0-inch LiveView LCD display; new 51-point AF machine.Self-cleaning sensor unit; magnesium alloy construction with rubber gaskets and seals.In burst mode, shoots up to one hundred shots at full 12.3-megapixel resolution.

Engineered with pro-level includes and performance, the 12.3-effective-megapixel D300 mixs model new technologies with advanced features inherited from Nikon's newly announced D3 professional digital SLR camera to supply severe photographers exceptional performance mixd with agility.

Similar to the D3, the D300 options Nikon's unique EXPEED Image Processing System that's primary to driving the speed and processing energy needed for the various digital camera's new features. The D300 features a new 51-point autofocus device with Nikon's 3D Focus Tracking feature and two new LiveView capturing modes that enable customers to border a photo using the camera's high-resolution LCD monitor. The D300 shares a identical Scene Recognition System as is found within the D3; it promises to very much improve the accuracy of autofocus, autoexposure, and auto white steadiness by recognizing the topic or scene being photographed and applying this information to the calculations for the three operates.

The D300 reacts with lightning speed, energying up in a mere 0.. Read more Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) Spec

  • EXPEED Image Processing System and similar Scene Recognition System to that discovered in the D3
  • 12.3-megapixel seizes sufficient detail for poster-size photo-quality prints
  • 3.0-inch LiveView LCD display; new 51-point AF system
  • Self-cleaning sensor unit; magnesium alloy construction with rubber gaskets and seals
  • In burst mode, shoots as a lot as a hundred pictures at full 12.3-megapixel resolution




  • Engineered with pro-level includes and performance, the 12.3-effective-megapixel D300 mixs model new technologies with advanced options inherited from Nikon's newly announced D3 skilled digital SLR digicam to offer severe photoers remarkable efficiency combined with agility.Similar to the D3, the D300 options Nikon's unique EXPEED Image Processing System that's principal to riding the rate and processing power wanted for among the digicam's new features. The D300 includes a new 51-point autofocus machine with Nikon's 3D Focus Tracking feature and two new LiveView capturing modes that permit customers to border a picture the use of the digital camera's high-resolution LCD screen. The D300 shares a an identical Scene Recognition System as is discovered in the D3 , it guarantees to a vast deal reinforce the accuracy of autofocus, autoexposure, and auto white balance via recognizing the topic or scene being pictureed and making use of this knowledge to the calculations for the three operates.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Wall Street Photo  
      $2,999.95
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Italy
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.8 Out Of 5 Stars (214 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (Electronics) Since 2006 I have owned a D200 for serious shooting state of affairss and I bought a D40 in early '07 for on a normal basis pictures (an awesome digital camera - I supply it SIX superstars! - an entire separate assessment is wanted!), and after listening to concerning the D300 unlock in late 2007 I debated over whether or not to get one. I was actually ok with my D200, which I took on some in some other relyry commutes and it carried out completely. After demo-ing a D300 in retailers and studying some on-line overviews, I determined to make the leap. It was once a massive funding however now I have no be apologetic abouts - if no lengthyer for your entire package, then for one factor: COLOR! Or yet one extra factor: what Nikon calls 'Active D-Lighting' (translation: a big exchange in the professionalcessor's actualistic rendition of contrast, spotlights, shadows, and many others. - all the package of "TONE").
    Reviews for Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (Electronics) Before the D300 (and, rather than later, the D3) I'd been giving serious concept to switching to Canon tools. I'd considered what the Canon 5D might do with sharpness and colour--results I simply couldn't get out of my Nikon D200. When Nikon announced the D300 and D3, I was skeptical. The D3 bathroom toiletked great, however is out of my price vary for now. And the D300 appeared, at perfect, an evolutionary growth over the D200.

    But I precisely have plenty of cash invested in Nikon equipment, so I figured I'd supply the D300 a shot. After all, I could all the time return it to Amazon for a full refund.

    First impression? The D300 is the rest but evolutionary--it's a full-scale revolution for Nikon, and it is endlessly banished ideas of Canon from my thoughts.

    Just capturing round the house, I in finding that the D300 can render colors, even true-looking, vivid pinks, like nothing in want of Fuji's super-best Velvia film. Soon I'l flip it loose at Garden of the Gods and we are going to see what it might precisely in point of fact do. Best of all, the D300 can produce wild colors *and* pure pores and skin tones--in the same shot! I do not take under consideration how which is that you can imagine, because jacking up a digicam's shade vibrancy on an ordinary basis smashs people's pores and skin. But Nikon has carried out it.

    I'm especially fond of Nikon's menus and person regulates. They're rather extra intuitive than Canon, at least to me. And despite the fact that there is a wealth of recent features compared to the D200, I've managed to discover them all--and learn them all--without ever as quickly as cracking open the consumer's handbook. Talk about intuitive!

    About those new options... wow! Multi-level zoom on the again monitor, so you can never doubt whether your pictures are in focus or now not. The reveal itself is large, and lines the best pixel density of any LCD display anywhere. Your photographs will bathroom look amazing, even before you get prints made. Dozens of alternative options with varying levels of helpfulness, I'll let extra involved evaluateers let you be conscious of about those.

    What counts for me is bold colors, great having a bathroom look skin, and a digital camera that will now not ever distract me from my shot, via forcing me to take into rememberation *how* to make the shot. The D300 ships on all three relys.
    Reviews for Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (Electronics) Until recently I had a D80 and I also wrote a review about it. So I assume it would possibly be helpful for you, D80 homeowners and D300 professionalspect buyers, to have some clues about what this D300 is ready from a former D80 user. I will update my review as I'll be getting into increasingly of this digital camera.

    First now noticeable difference is the dimensions. The D300 is greater and heavier than the D80, but the size it isn't a professionalblem for mid-sized fingers like mine are. About weight: I bought a neoprene strap a while in the past for my D80. I use it additionally on the D300. The strap which is included with the digital camera is a chunk too rough for my skin and the load of digital camera generally is a real pain if you elevate it on too lengthy. Any neoprene strap will do, just select one which is a bit more elastic and has a smooth inner layer (touch it, it could be very necessary try this BEFORE you buy it).

    You is now not going to notice any necessary distinction in the really feeling of the grip size, though it is a bit bulkier, because the body has been reshaped in the again of the digicam so it is simple to raise it even with one hand. On the again, there is a handy AF-ON howeverton which is totally in the reach of your thumb and the AE-L/ AF-L button isn't some distance from it either. The body has a rubbery feel which is completely different than the D80 (more plastic) and lays comfy to your fingers supplying you with the sensation of a good grip.

    Controls: One factor that annoys most photographers is to need to decrease the camera from their eyes very often when they exchange some surroundingss. You don't have a mode dial, like in D80, just a button and best four modes that will be displayed in the viewfinder; it is a pro digicam, the amateur-like modes (portrait, night and so on) are gone. It will most definitely be very good so that you can be mindful of that you shouldn't have to vary white stability, ISO and image quality environments by way of having a bathroom look in the again of the digital camera (like on the D80) to seek out the howevertons. They are on the top, like on D200, which I assume it is extremely handy as a consequence of they're organized in a triangle shape and you can get to your needed howeverton without doing away with the digicam out of your eye, as a outcome of you will keep in thoughts that reasonably quickly the site of each and every button: front the high quality, left the white steadiness, right the ISO. Moreover, ISO environment is showed within the viewfinder and you can be quite amazed to search out how helpful this little function is ! On the D80 I had to make use of and push the customized function button to see this or to bathroom toiletk on prime, on the LCD show. On high right are simplest two buttons: to the left is the mode, to the appropriate is the publicity compensation (use this with warning with matrix metering).

    By Mary Perkins with No comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives