Wednesday, December 7, 2011

For Sale Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens


Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens by Nikon



AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens.Versatile zoom range for landscapes, individuals pictures, and on a normal basis shooting.Designed for use with Nikon digital SLR digital cameras together with the D40, D60, D80, D90, and D300.36-105mm effective focal size for APS-C sensor digicams.Minimum focal point distance: sixteen in.. Fast-aperture, excessive efficiency huge-angle zoom optimized for FX and DX-format sensors and contours Nikon’s ED Glass and Nano Crystal Coat Fast, extensive-angle to medium Telephoto AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on each the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX layout image sensors Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) parts and PGM aspherical lenses regulate chromatic aberrations whereas bettering sharpness and contrast, even on the largest aperture atmospheres Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra excessive-speed auto focal pointing with remarkable accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation Focus as shut as 14.. Read more Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens

List Price :
Best Price Now! : $1,889.00

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens Spec

  • AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens
  • Versatile zoom vary for panoramas, people pictures, and on a typical basis shooting
  • Designed to be used with Nikon digital SLR digital cameras together with the D40, D60, D80, D90, and D300
  • 36-105mm effective focal size for APS-C sensor digicams
  • Minimum center of attention distance: sixteen in.



  • .

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $1,889.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Liechtenstein
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.6 Out Of 5 Stars (150 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens (Camera) For these of you who are satisfied along with your 18-200 VR. You are no lengthyer having a appear for this lens. I stuck with my f3.5-5.6 zoom for a lengthy time as a end result of, heh, I took "good pictures". I adapted to low mild, did not leave out f2.8. I used to be now not yes that a "pro" lens might make any difference visually...only if examining take a appear at pictures of test samples with a microscope.

    I've been unsuitable earlier than however this was once a doozy. There is SUCH a HUGE visually now noticable difference between pictures made with this lens (and the 70-200 f2.8 VR) and my old stanby lenses that I about fell out of my place of job chair. My "good images" have turn out to be "great photographgraphs". I now personal each this and the 70-200. I bought my favourite lens of all time, a 24 mm high, on a web site. I'll never return. You will get these two lenses from me while you pry them out of my chilly useless fingers.

    One more note. If you are like me and repeatedly learn pro blogs and picture how-to e-books you'll see many of the professionals say something along the lines of "I don't use mid vary zooms, I use broad angle for landscaps and long telephoto for shut ups". I purchased that for some time until I started looking shutly on the metadata for photographs they showcase on their web pages and guides. Check it out, 6 instances of 10, the lens is proven to be a 24-70 zoom. I use this lens nearly exclusively for landscapes and lifestyle pictures. I infrequently go to a much broader attitude until looking to make a visual "statement". So, this is one professional who says "I USE MID RANGE ZOOMS", and the Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 is on an ordinary basis the one on my D3 when I choose it up.
    Reviews for Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens (Camera) The picture high quality from this lens is, as different overviews point out, no lengthyerhing short of amazing. Having used its ancestor, the Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8, I am no longer surprised the least bit. Despite specifications on the contrary, the 24-70mm really feels gentleer in my palms than the 28-70mm did, and if it's that which you may suppose of, considerably more responsive. Perhaps the load distribution is extra even in the 24-70mm than it was in the previous generation.

    After the usage of this lens for a few weeks, two things did surprise me:

    1. I don't pass over VR within the slightest. I was, to location it mildly, dismayed to search out out that Nikon didn't include VR in their latest evolution of their mounted-aperture standard zoom. I was, to position it mildly, happy to see that I get right kind exposures with 1/100s shutter speed or larger in all the scenarios where it topics to me. The configurable auto-ISO on the D300 is a life-saver in this respect; I are expecting this statement will only become extra true as digicam technology toughens. I suspect Nikon planned this all alongside.

    2. The difference between f/2.8 and f/4.5 is significant. For the lengthyest time, I stored using my trusty 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 lens, as a outcome of I felt positive that I would not benefit very much from the additional 1/3 to 4/3 ceases that the fastened f/2.8 lens has to supply. I was once wrong.

    I essentially use this lens indoors, and for basic portrait work. For these environments, it's exemplary; my only regret is that this lens may put my 50mm f/1.4 out of business. That can be a sad construction.

    Another house the place this lens shines is quasi-macro work. With a duplicate ratio a little bit better than 1:4, you get respectably with regards to small subjects, and have beautifully out-of-focus historys at f/2.8 and 70mm. Shots of single flora at shut range against a captivating heritage, as an instance, turn out rather nicely.

    I'm very a lot taking a seem to be forward to the usage of this lens for the next decade or two (or extra). DX digital, FX digital, film-- whatever your sport is, if you want a lens that covers this vary, I do not suppose you will to find any higher than this for slightly some time.
    Reviews for Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens (Camera) I know what you're supposeing: Seventeen hundred bucks or extra for a mere midrange zoom?

    There is now nothing "mere" about this zoom!

    Wide open, Nikon's new workhorse is sharper than most prime lenses. That's right -- I shoot all day lengthy at f/2.8 (I like resulting blurry historical pasts) and by no implys, never lack for sharpness. Being ready to shoot f/2.8 at night time does not stink, either.

    Colors are vivid, the bokeh (out of focus houses) is creamy, and you'll be ready to see ghosts and flares *only* when shooting straight into the solar. And I've never considered an autofocus do its thing so quick or with such accuracy. I'm catching plenty of pictures I used to omit.

    No lens is good. This one has exactly three problems.

    1. It's pretty darn giant for a midrange, so infrequently I omit Nikon's compact 18-200mm zoom. And that is without the large lens hood in location. Snapped on, a massive lens will get even giantger.

    2. The zoom ring is simply too with reference to the digicam body. I've best been capturing with it for a couple of days, however I maintain grabbing the handbook center of attention ring through mistake. There's a learning curve here, and I'm now not but over it.

    3. It's in brief supply. Good good fortune to finding this beast on the advised retail value.

    On my D300 then again, it is as perfect as a large, dear hunk of glass can get. It takes all my same previous 77mm filters, and its DX-effective 35-105mm (approximate) zoom range makes it a really good "walk around" lens. It goes large sufficient for most panorama photographs, and zeroes proper in on my two-year-old's face.

    But principally I can not recover from the sharpness, the color, and the responsiveness of the autofocus. I most certainly paid too much for mine, however it used to be value every penny.

    By Mary Perkins with No comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives